Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Traveling Stash & Snow

 

traveling stash button

I received the my second time win with the Traveling Stash Box courtesy of Charlotte of Grammie Q.  It arrived yesterday, and since we are have and little winter mix her today, and I am waiting for Tom to get his self together to take me to work, I thought to share what is in the box.

As you know, you find a lot of goodies in this box, from all kinds of fabric, to books, patterns and notions.  And this box will not disappoint you.

SAM_2222SAM_2223SAM_2224SAM_2226SAM_2221

I have my eye on these fabrics. I just love the cat newspaper.   Since I will have to look even deeper in the box to see, what I want, then look through my stash for replacement fabric,  I will let this giveaway run until January 4th, so please leave a comment if you want to get this box.  The rules are very simple.

Rules:

  1. Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the box on your blog in a timely manner. Post the giveaway for the box soon after receiving it.
  2. There's a note in the box that logs where it's been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
  3. There's a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
  4. You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
  5. Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
  6. Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.

I will be posting late tomorrow to show you want I am taken from the box and what I am putting in.  So if you want it please leave a comment.

I started this post this morning when we were having our little snow storm.  I could not finish, finish since I was trying to get to work.

SAM_2219SAM_2220

Since it is too dark out, I could not get a good picture of what it looks like now, but I can tell you, you would not know that we had snow this morning.  Well, that is o.k. with me, I have not gone food shopping since I have been home and would like to get something in here before the weather does get bad.

I am working on some blog hop stuff, which I cannot show you yet.  I think I might even surprise myself.  So I will blog with you later.

The Not Snowed In Slow Quilter (Felicia)

6 comments:

  1. Such wonderful goodies. I would really love to receive this box. I have great stuff to add to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful box -- I would love ot see it coem my way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, That box looks fun. I have some of that cat fabric. I'm saving it for something fun! Hope this is all the snow y'all get... Are you going to be watching the big game on Sunday???

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love the shance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting....
    Game on..........How about them Ravens?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please enter me for a visit from the box! I blog at www.TheStylishHome.com Looking forward to spring here as well (in CT)

    ReplyDelete