Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 7 It's All About Me Blog Hop

Moving right along is this most exciting hop this year.  The talented creations of the participants has just blown my mind and make me want to get back on the drawing board and redo my little lady to bring out the "Me" in her, but I just will have to be satisfied in what I did and take more time to create a "Me" when I am just sitting around trying to think of something to do.  I tell you I am busy.  So busy with home stuff that I still have not threaded the new sewing machine, and it not like I don't have project to complete.

Anyway here is the list of the participants today.  Have fun seeing all that you can see, and please leave a comment.
 
Sew Until Tomorrow
The Slow Quilter (Felicia)



No comments:

Post a Comment