Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Something Funny - Blog Hops





It is the last day of the hop, and like I have been saying it has been most exciting, there are a lot of talented and creative bloggers out there and I have enjoyed this hop.  Here is the list of particiapants.
Thursday, February 28
( our last day of this hop)

3 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Hee hee!!! Maybe that is what I should do!!! Housework might seem like more fun that way!!! Thanks for the laughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vodka and orange juice--yep, my house looks cleaner already! LOL

    ReplyDelete