Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Traveling Stash Box Winner!!!

 

traveling stash button

I’ve got a winner.  First I must apologies for posting this late, put went out with the girls for a birthday lunch for Linda of Eat, Sleep, Quilt.  Sorry no pictures, check out her blog to see what we got into.

O.K. the winner is Karyn Ashley-Smith of www.TheStylishHome.com.  Congratulation Karyn, I will be mailing the box out to you by tomorrow.

Here is what I took out of the box.

SAM_2233

Here is what I put in the box.

SAM_2232

Some Bobbin Buddies, 2 bibs (which you can needle point or embroidery on, 1 pack of Tangles, and about 1 yard each of 2 fabrics.  I hope you like what is in the box.

 

I am in two blog hops coming up and working on the projects, so if you do not hear from me, I am working hard.

The Hard Working Slow Quilter (Felicia Few)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a blast on your day out! Y'all always have fun!

    Congrats to the winner!

    I can't wait to see what you're working on! yay!

    ReplyDelete