Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 3 It's All About Me Blog Hop

Yes, It is day 3 of the Blog Hop and there should be some great ladies out there expressing themselves. I know I will be on Friday so keep your eyes open.

I'm  off on another office retreat, which is not too bad since it is just my office not the Bureau.  I am working on some hand work while I'm there and hope to have it finish to show it office at the next hop  "Stitch Me Up".

Here is the list of participants for today, so check them out.

Thursday, February 21
 
 
 
 
So Keep your Heart in your quilting
 
The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at your work retreat. Here's hoping you'll be refreshed and renewed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tote bag you made out of your girl!

    ReplyDelete