Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 2 -It’s All About Me Blog Hop & I AM A WINNER!!!!!!!

Before I get to the Blog Hop,  I won Free Quilting, Free Batting, and Free Thread on a Table Runner or Table Topper from Marcia’s Crafty Sewing

Just yesterday, me and the girls (Pat, Charlene, Linda, Carolyn and Sandy) were out for lunch to celebrate Carolyn’s and my birthday (Mines is this Saturday Feb. 23rd), and we were talking about getting things, quilted.  I am going to go through all the tops I have to make sure I have one the size I need to have quilted, or get buzzy making a table topper 15 x15 or a table runner. “ I’m so excited, I just can't hide it” (Staple Sisters song in my head) .

 

buttonbiased4

Now onto the second day of the Hop.  There were some great looking Biased ladies out there, so please stop by and visit the second group who are a Little Bit Biases and It’s All About Them.

Wednesday, February 20

Buzzing and Bumbling

Cherries Prairie Primitives

Kwilty Pleasures

Sew On And So Forth

Sew. Darn. Quilt.

A Stitch In Time

Doodling In My Mind

Moosestash Quilting

A Patchwork Life

Vickie at That Other Blog

Susie's World

Happy Hopping

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I saw that - congratulations and an early Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Congrats!!! Yaa!!! That is an exciting win for sure!!! Happy Almost Birthday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! I see we need to do the birthday thing again. Happy forever young birthday.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the win and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete