Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

OMG!! It Is Hot Out There

As you know I have been home most of this week, not really going outside for anything.  Well today, I had to go out because I was out of bottle water, juice, soda and something sweet to eat.  I must say I do not want to stick my head out the door again until church tomorrow.  And would you know it, I forgot to pick up a bag of ice.  I will make do until tomorrow.

While I was out I did manage to take my RW&B blocks down to my neighbors yard and photo them.  I also took the opportunity to take pictures of the blocks in the produce section of the Safeway.  I know you can't wait to see them tomorrow.

As soon as I finish up some things down stairs (cleaning up my sewing mess, cooking a little dinner early, I plan to cool out in my bed room.  I have a sewing machine and stuff I was working on earlier this year up here. Also I have to get my thoughts together for the RW&B blog hop tomorrow.  I most likely will write it late tonight to be posted in the morning.  So remember to stop on by.

The Slow Quilter

3 comments:

  1. I found you through RWB HOP and am intrigued by your bag making. I just finished a mini bow tuck bag for a friend. I would like to connect with you to share bag info. Do you sell your bags? stearnsdec@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. will come back later

    ReplyDelete