Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

And The Winner IS!!!!!

The Random Number Generator picked number 18.  An who is number 18?  It is KatieQ of Katie’s Salt Marsh Path.  So Katie, contact me with your mailing address and I will get your prize out to you this week.  For those of you who did not see the prize here it is.

SAM_1206SAM_1217

She also has a Fabric Guard to protect her fabric on its journey to the middle of nowhere New York.   Congratulations to you.

The Slow Quilter

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations KQ!! And thank you for hosting the give away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Beautiful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a lovely giveaway and congratulations to Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I'm really excited to be the winner of these beautiful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete