Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Blog Hop Buttons: Do You Keep Them or Delete Them?

O.K.  I have to make this quick since I am blogging from work.  I was just wondering what is the procedure for old Blog Hop buttons?  If the Blog Hop is over with do you keep it on your side bar, or do you delete them to make room for other Blog Hop buttons, or do you move recent button on top and old on the bottom.  This is a burning question I must know.  So please get back to me on this.

Now I must introduce you to two Blog Hops that I have on my side bar for you to click and join if you have not already.  And I will get more into the buttons once I am home.



Happy Quilting

The Slow Quilter

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I get rid of old buttons - hops, quilt alongs, block alongs, you name it - too many new things come along and that's what you want people to know about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I delete mine. I feel the link is old and you can't join after it's over anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer to have current things on my sidebar so I delete too - when blog hopping I'm looking for new and fun things to check out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I delete mine when the challenge, charity, quilt along is over. Maybe not right away. Usually when I'm adding a new button, I'll delete the old ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to delete old stuff, but then I don't have much on my sidebar. I am still learning how to do all of this fancy blogging.

    ReplyDelete