Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I WON!!!!!

I know I have not blogged in a couple of days, but like I said earlier I am back at work and attending Vocation Bible School in the evenings, so I have not had time to do any quilting or blogging.  But I have been visiting all the new and old bloggers.  One of my new blogger friend is Francine of Mocha Wild Child.  Thank you again and please go over and visit her blog.  Oh, I forgot, I won a Hometown Charm pack.  When I receive it I will show it to you.

Tomorrow night is the last night for me at Vocation Bible School and it has been enjoyable with the great teachers that we have.  I still will not have too much time to blog but will be checking everyday.  Saturday I will be running around trying to get packet for my trip to the FEWNTP (Federal Employed Women –National Training Program), so if any of you bloggers are from Detroit, WHERE ARE THE QUILT SHOPS!!!!  Drop me a line if you know.  If I have time Saturday, I might be able to finish the Jellyroll bag I started.

The Slow Quilter

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations...and enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh congratulations on your win and I hope you enjoy Detroit. Thanks for joining in my blog hop - yes it will be fine to use materials instead of papers - will speak again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy your trip. it's always fun to network with other folks in your industry. Hope you find tons of fun places to see... and make lots of new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete