Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Coming Home

Yes, it is time for me to come home.  I am leaving Detroit and most likely will never return.  It was o.k., put there was very little to do here other then go to the training classes.  My girlfriend Tracie left this morning and I sure do miss her.

SAM_1264SAM_1263

I stayed in the hotel a rested most of the day and just took in a movie with another young lady I met here at the conference.  All in all I just can not wait to get home to my family the cats and my quilting.

Will be blogging with you soon

The Slow Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment