Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Traveling Stash Box Has Arrived


 The Traveling Stash Box has arrived.  That was fast, Sharon http://vroomansquilts.blogspot.com/, just sent it out Saturday and I found it sitting on my door step today.

Since it is pretty late, I have been sewing none stop today, and just finding the box on the door step, I will have to wait until I get home from work to see what goodies are in the box and then you will have a change to receive it once I put in some of my special goodies.



So don't forget to sign in tomorrow evening (you know I am a late night blogger) to see what I take from the box and what I plan to put in it.

So Until Tomorrow - Happy Traveling.

The Slow Quilter


1 comment: