Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

A DUH!! Moment

My Duh moment is when I forgot to take a picture of the gifts I made with this fabric I should you yesterday.  My girlfriends (Pat & Charlene) was so surprised.  I plan to run up to Charlene’s house tomorrow to take a picture and you will be able to see what it is.

SAM_2063SAM_2064

My Ministry had there Christmas luncheon today (Friday) and we had a gift exchange.  Again a Duh!! moment, the gift I received is upstairs and I did not take a picture, (what is on my mind).  Here are some of my members.

SAM_2065SAM_2066SAM_2067SAM_2068SAM_2069SAM_2070SAM_2071SAM_2072SAM_2073SAM_2074SAM_2075SAM_2076

We had a great lunch.  When I got home I started on the other 8 coin purses I needed to finish and yah – DUH!!! no pictures of them.  I completed the shells and linings, just 3 more linings to go and they will be ready for the frames, I should have pictures of them for you tomorrow night.

As you can tell by this posting time (1:00 a.m.) I am in the stupid stage of not knowing up from down or my favorite saying from 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton “I don’t know if I am scratching my watch or winding my ass.”  So until I blog tomorrow with a clear mind and good eye sight, have a great shopping Saturday.

Love You All

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

P.S. If you see any misspelled words, I could not find the spell check.  I really wasn’t looking for it either. Smile   

1 comment:

  1. You made me chuckle. You were like I was at the end of the day. I'd ask hubby to do something and he'd just stare at me and laugh. he said I was talking gibberish. I called it a day early and decided to read.

    ReplyDelete