Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nancy Drew Day 7

 

Nancy DREW is a clue

This is day 7 of the Nancy Drew Blog Hop and I must say she has been traveling around, I even seen her as a quilt in a library.

I like to thank all of the hoppers for visiting my blog when Nancy visited Washington.  I am still reading all the comments. 

I have not gotten use to the Day Light Saving Time yet, I seem to be so sleepy that all I can do when I get home from work is to fall into bed, so I have not been doing any quilting this week, but I am trying to finish up my next hop projects.

So please take the time to visit our other participants in this hop, you will be amazed of some of the most creative quilters on this hop.  More ideas in using this fabric then you can shake a machine at.

Here is todays participants.

Thursday, March 14, 2013
 

Happy Hopping

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

No comments:

Post a Comment