Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 3 Nancy Drew Blog Hop

Nancy DREW is a clue

This is the 3rd Day of the Nancy Drew Blog Hop, and if you have been following along there have been many lovely quilts, bags, totes, aprons, and other useful things that Nancy will need when she comes and visits me next week. There are tutorials and giveaways and you do not have to jump through hops to be in the running.  There are stories of bloggers who have really read the Nancy Drew book series, and those who plan to.  There are even clues, she is a mystery teen sleuth you know, so there has to be clues.

And even greater Click HERE to go visit Jenn at Nancy Drew Sleuth's blog for her giveaway and interesting facts about Nancy Drew.  She has all the lowdown on Nancy Drew, the history the fabric and other memorabilia relating to this teen sleuth. 

Madame Samm of Sew We Quilt has given us this great hop and each day will be picking out 3 winners for some great Moda fabric bundles, commenters can also win, so don’t forget to leave comments.  Carol at Just Let Me Quilt is the Cheerleader  for this hop and she is cheering us all on.  She is leaving clues for you to follow and will be giving out a mystery prize at the end of the hop.  Just click here to get the full schedule. 

Friday, March 8, 2013
That’s SewJulie -- Very ill and unable to post
 
Now don’t forget to visit this fine group of Nancy Drew bloggers today and see what is under the spyglass, what mystery have they solved with the fabric.
 
Until the Next Hop or the Next Clue
The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Felicia, I can't wait for the 12th to visit you and see what exciting item you came up with. On the count down.

    ReplyDelete