Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Dare To Dresden–Day 3

 

daretodresdenbutton

There have been a lot of out there Dresden to see.  All creative and traditional block.  This is Day 3 of  the Dare To Dresden Blog Hop, and if you have not hopped along with the rest of us, you are missing a lot.  So come along and hop with us through day 3 of the hop.  See the list below.

January 28th, 2013















 
Looking for the full schedule?
 
We are looking for fairly bad weather for Monday morning commute to work.  The news is already reporting late arrival, unscheduled leave or tele-working, so I will be tele-working since I am still not that steady on walking with this knee.  I was really hoping to get back to work. NOT!!  I really  was.   So at least I have another day to recoup.
 
The Slow Quilter – Hopping along. 

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you when I turned on channel 4 and saw the delayed arrivals. Good idea to telework today, it's no fun dealing with slippery streets.

    ReplyDelete