Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 2 Stamp On It Blog Hop

 

stampbuttonsmall_zps706156a0

Well we are on out way in Stamping our way to Day 2 of the blog hop.  Hope you were able to check out all our Stamp creators yesterday.

 

So here we go for Day 2, are you getting any ideas in making your own Stamp?  I sure am, since I will be in the line up on July 1st.    So here is the line up for today, please stop by and leave a comment for our hard working Stampers.

June 27
Life @ Ruffhaven
Englating
Charlottes Creations
Moments
Feathered Nest Studio
Moose Stash Quilting
Jane's Quilting
Hillvalleyquilter

Stamping All Over This Hop

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

No comments:

Post a Comment