Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

I am a Winner

 

IMG_1109

Yes, I am a winner of these lovely fall leaves made by Barb of Bejeweled Quilts.  These are not the exact ones I will be receiving, but I can’t wait to get them.

I have been home all day or rather working from home.  I have also been cooking for the rest of the week.  After all that, I had bags of fabric up in my bedroom that I went through.  Lord have mercy, sometime I just do not know what to do with all this fabric.  I was able to pull out more B&W dot fabric for the dots to dots blog hop, which I still have not figured out what I want to do.  I am going to try a block I have seen on YouTube and hopefully it will come out fine.

7974559955_6d847e5b2b_z

 Maureen over on her blog http://maureencracknellhandmade.blogspot.com/ is showing off some very beautiful  fabric by Riley Blake, the Willow fabric collection.  She also is doing a tutorial on this Dresden Pocket Half Apron using Riley’s fabric, along with a giveaway of fat quarter bundles.  So why not hop on over and see what is going on.

It is after 12:00 pm and I am still hopping over to see other blogs before I turn in.  So until tomorrow.

The Slow Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment