Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dots On Dots Blog Hop

 

dotsondotsbuttonCorrie

The dots on dots blog hop is coming the list are participants are already listed and you can check it out at Quilt Taffy, I am scheduled for September 20th.  Look what I got in the mail yesterday.

SAM_1492SAM_1494 

This is 14 squares of cotton small dots charm pack-5 inch squares by Riley Blake that I got for shopping at Quilt Taffy and ETSY.  As you can see that Ms. Jay is give it her meow stamp of approval.  Since this is the Labor Day weekend and I have no plans and I am also off from work on Tuesday, I will be able to look through my stash and pull out other poker dot fabrics and solids and thing of what type of block I will be making. 

I am glad that I will not have to show a block until the 20th, this will give me a chance to see what the other hoppers are doing and also give me a good look to see if I have something for a give-away, and you know with my give a ways they are accompany by a fabric guard.  Hey, I might seen you Ms. Jay if she get any more attached to the dots.

So, I will be dotting along and Happy Labor Day to you all.

The Slow Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment