Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Dot on Dots–A Day At The Fair

 

dotsondotsbuttonCorrie

  The dots on dots blog hop started today.  There are some nice looking block on display along with give a ways.  So go check them out.  Here is the list for today.

 

September 10th

Cat Patches

Busy Bee Quilts

Stitch by Stitch

Mary on Lake Pulaski

Just Let Me Quilt

[Amy's] Crafty Shenanigans

PolkaDotClassic

AnnieOak Designs

Blueberry Moon

I am still looking through my stash for my dots and thinking of what I want to create with them.  Here are some more of my dots that I have pulled out.

SAM_1551SAM_1552

I am really thing of going towards the black and white dots and adding a splash of color to it, we will see.  You will see my block on the 20th this September, so make sure you turn in.

On Saturday, me a Linda from eat, sleep and quilt to a trip to the fair with my church group to the York Fair, if you have not check out her blog please go over to see some photos.  Here are some that I took.

 

SAM_1530SAM_1531SAM_1532

Umm, Linda is enjoying the taste of the wild flower honey.  The bees were behind glass.

 

 

 

SAM_1511SAM_1513SAM_1517SAM_1520SAM_1521

Camel, giraffe, not sure what the horn animal is and colorful birds at the petting zoon.  And last but not least quilts. 

 

 

 

SAM_1533SAM_1538SAM_1540

I really like the bee quilt.  Need to make one for our quilting bee (The Wee Bee Quilters).

Oh, I must not forget the 400lb pumpkin.

SAM_1524SAM_1525

That could make a whole lot of pumpkin pies.

 

 

 

 

Until tomorrow

The Slow Quilter

2 comments:

  1. That honey really was good, I think I liked the wild honey the best! I'm glad you posted pictures of the quilts, I didn't take many. It was a really fun day at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are Great Pictures! Beautiful fabrics, pics of quilts. Wild flower honey, sounds delicious.
    Made a lot of pumpkin pies in my day. I think this pumpkin could make at least 300 pies!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete