Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Look What I Got In the Mail

Check these charm packs I got in the mail today!!!!!  Surprised smile

SAM_0625

I order this 32 – 5 inch Charm packs from Marcia’s Crafty Sewing, this picture does not do it justice.  You will have to stop pass her blog and see it yourself,  http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com/2012/01/charms-packs-of-quilters-blenders.html.  She also sent me a free gift, her her Photo Quilt Note Cards and Post Cards, these will be great to send one of my quilting friends, or give as a gift, maybe even in your next fabric exchange.  So if you haven’t been over to her blog, stop on by, she has some great stuff.  I am even think of sending one of my quilts to her to quilt for me.  She is a great quilter.

Charming With Crafty   Send a kiss

The Slow Quilter

1 comment: