Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

WINNER!! Black Cat Crossing

Maywoodmdmsamm copy

Took me awhile to get through all the comments on this give away there were 178.  I have a winner and it is:

Mary Pat Callihan from Quilting Quietly

  1. ReplyDeleteMary Pat CallihanOctober 20, 2014  Hello Slow Quilter! I wish I knew your name. First of all, your bag is so dang cute. The fabric inside and out is purrrfect! Your kitty kat has bling bling....just right.

For the record Mary my name is Felicia Few and I loved the briefcase you made with the Rush Hour fabric.  I sent you  a e-mail and looking forward to sending you my Black Cat Crossing fabric.

SAM_0194

Happy Quilting

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

5 comments:

  1. Aww congrats to the winner dear..
    I love that bag so much and I was so much praying for it..ah well next time :)
    Big hugs and love from Africa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy! Thank you Felicia :) I will make something special with it! Doing the happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi slow quilter. I came to your blog after asking google what a flimsy is. Then I find out you are local to me. I am in Severna Park MD and have several friends in Uhuru. Small world! Thanks for the definition, although I don't see tops as different from ufo's since they are all un finished!
    LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete