Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

On To The Next Hop

 

The next hop starting next week is the Stamp On It.  You can read the details on this hop at Sew We Quilt.  Our cheerleader is Thearica from Pig Tales and Quilts...  Looking forward to but my stamp out there for the blog world to see.  So come out to join the hoppers June 26 – July 3.

 

stampbuttonsmall_zps706156a0

Now that I am getting over my cold ( I still have a lingering cough), I will be finishing off my 3 Pass It Forward gifts to 3 lovely ladies who have been waiting for the last 3 months.  I am so sorry ladies, I just wanted to pass something forward that you will use and when I think to hard on fabric and other details it put me behind, but rest a sure they will be in the mail this week just need to finish one more thing.

I will not show what I sent until they have received it in the mail and blog about it.

I have been editing some pictures for a picture quilt and it has taken up a lot of evening.  I did to get them printed on fabric and get this thing done before the next retreat next month.

I have a lot to share with all of you, that is not really quilt related, but some fun stuff in the weeks to come.

So Stitch you later

The Slow Quilter. (Felicia)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better, there is no rush for the pass if forward. I don't get as much sewing done in the summer, as in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for posting thiss

    ReplyDelete