Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Embroidery Saturday

Tom is fixing up a baby basket for a baby shower today and picked up this pink fleece fabric, I was able to make this small baby blanket a cover a small pillow and embroider the babies name (don’t even ask what these mothers are naming their babies these days).  This child will be called Zen or Daya for the rest of her life, but it is not a bad name.

zendaya

So Happy Saturday Sewing, I am off to a cook out.

The Slow Quilter

(Felicia)

3 comments:

  1. That's a cute set, I'm sure the new mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a perfect set for a new baby. I had never heard of the name Zendaya until there was a young girl from the Disney channel who appeared on Dancing with the Stars. I like it a lot better than Mabel, Beulah, or my father's sister's name, Ethel. I guess names go in cycles.

    ReplyDelete