Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving To All

 

I would like to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.  I am hard at work cooking, my ham is done, my pumpkin pies are in the oven, and my turkey is cleaned a seasoned to put in the oven in the morning.

Since my cutting table is in my dinning room, I had to clean it off so I could use it as a extra serving table.  All the stuff on it I moved into the sewing room (hope I can find all of my projects).

I have join a new blog hop that will start in January- Nancy Drew.

ndbutton5

There will be clues to follow or solve, cannot wait to order my fabric and get started on my project.  I will have to think hard on a mystery quilt or something.  Might have to catch up on reading some of the novels.  So click on the Nancy Drew icon on my sidebar and join us for the fun.

I have to get back to cleaning and cooking before it get to late because I plan to stick old Tom Turkey in the oven early in the morning.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and give thanks to the Man Up Stairs.

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

1 comment:

  1. I need to bake my pie. I can't wait for tomorrow. thanksgiving is everyday here, but tomorrow is the big feast!

    Have a blessed weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete