Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Confession Of A Quilt Blogger

For give me bloggers for I have sin (well not really, but I could use a little sin in my life).  My last blog was 16 days ago (could that be a sin in the blogging world?).  I have not been in my sewing room or played with my over the hill stash of fabric (now that is down right criminal).  I have neglected visiting other bloggers and leaving comments (shame on me).  I have not joined any blog hops (dame, I need to meet new bloggers and up my followers).  So what has brought me to this UN-Godly breach of blogging etiquette (is there such thing as blogging etiquette?)?  Just running around busy I guess.  Going to work every day and coming home to fall in the bed.  Just not feeling up to thinking anymore about anything.  I have a name for all this the Blogger/Quilter Blues.

This is nothing unique in the blogging world (or is it), we all come down with this sooner or latter.  I have only been blogging for about 8 months, almost everyday.  There is no cure for it, we seem to snap back and get going like nothing has happen.  We are back in the game again.

Well since there is no solution to this condition (if you can really call this a condition), I must come out of the slump and get back on track, and this little blog is the one to do it.  I AM BACK !!!!

I have a lot to share with you on what I have been doing and what I will be working on for the rest of the year.  So until tomorrow (YES my followers I will be blogging tomorrow) as I go downstairs and play with my fabric.

The Slow Quilter  out of the Quilt Blogger Blues (good name for a new blog?????)

8 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back. I have missed you. I think we all get the blues sometimes and have trouble getting things done. When I am like this, I just take a little time for myself. Before I know it I have bounced back and rareing to go. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need to take a break now and then - to recharge, to get things done, or just to catch our breath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breaks are always good - you will dazzle us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too hard on yourself. Life catches up with all of us. Relax, be yourself, no apologies needed. Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, Miss Slow Quilter. I feel ya about the blogger blues, I've had them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you back. I have missed your posts. I admit, I am going through a bit of the Quilting/Blogger blues myself. Maybe, your post will remind me to get back up and get going.

    ReplyDelete