Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

We Support You–Day 6

 

wesupportyou

Support for anything is always needed.  We Support You is a blog hop for Cancer, and we all support you who have friends, family and even yourself that might be dealing with this disease.  Be it man, women or child, this support is for you.

 

Here is the list of participants for this hop.  Come along see the Support quilters have.

Feb 5th 

Selina Quilts

Dutchess Crazy & Sane Quilting World

Moose Stash Quilting

Lovelli Quilts

 

The Slow Quilter   image

(Felicia)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being so supportive. Can't wait for your day!

    ReplyDelete