Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Found the Magazine–Up Coming Hop

 

SAM_0140

I wanted to give created to the designer who created this pattern for this Petals quilt, which can be a wall hanging or table runner.  I could not find the magazine during the “See you in September Hop” (I thought that Tom had trashed it by mistake).  But I found it near the ironing board.  This quilt was featured Fons & Porter’s Easy Quilts, Summer 2013 magazine.  The designer was Corey Yoder and she also has a blog  http://www.littlemissshabby.com/.  There are other Petals quilts on her blog.  Hope you hop on over a give her a look see.

 

I am glad I was able to find the magazine and share this with all of you.

RushHOURtagbutton_zps5299c169

Yes another Hop is on its way.  Rush Hour.  Boy do I have to rush to get this project done.  I think I am coming down with a cold and have not been able to work on my project much this week.  I am hoping to get it finish this weekend.  This hope is being cheered on by Carol Swift of Just Let Me Quilt and of course Mdm Samm.  I will be showing my project on the first day (wish it was at least two or 3 days latter), but I will work on it the rest of this week and maybe get it finished.

While, I am going to take to aspirin for my fever, and make some hot tea and lemon to head off this cold.

Have a great quilting week

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on the hop, you do those so well! We need to change your name to "The Hopping Quilter" Head that cold off, don't let it interfere with your quilting fun :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those petals are wonderful. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicia I hope you feel better soon. The runner looks very modern and stylish

    ReplyDelete