Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy Days Are Here Again

It has been a long time between blogs, but working and trying to keep up with the house work has been very tiring so I have not gotten much quilting done.  I have been stressing out lately about everything. Unfinished projects, things I need to get mailed out to a few bloggers, anniversary quilt and the Jacob’s Ladder quilt I am working on.

My one big stress is that I have been looking for a car.  Looking for a car is like buying a house.  Well, the stress is over with, I have a car, YAH!!!!!  To my BEST riding buddy's, who get me to the quilt meetings and bus trips Charlene and Linda (eat, sleep, quilt) now I can pick you up sometime.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon, since I am not going to call you to tell you.  Hey Pat (my other riding partner), I got wheels.

So what did I get you ask, a 2012 Nissan Altima.  Low millage, 1 owner, color is ocean gray (which looks like a baby blue).  I have informed the kids and Tom that they cannot use the car, and that I will not be running them around town.  Here are some pictures of the car.   

 SAM_0024SAM_0025

SAM_0026SAM_0027

I might not be buying any fabric anytime soon, but I have a lot that is just sitting around waiting to become a quilt or bag, so I am not too concern, I’m just HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY.

SOOOOO, until I quilt again, I will be riding into the sunset being HAPPY.

The Happy Slow Quilter (Felicia)

P.S.  Went on a interview for a job, hopefully I will get it and make the payments on the car easier.

6 comments:

  1. Whoa, way to go!! We talked and you didn't tell me about the new wheels, congratulations and happy trails! I thought you were leaning towards the Volvo but I like it, pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Enjoy your new wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to get some new wheels. Congratulations......and I hope you get the job you're after, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new car. May it take you to many, many quilt shows and shops. Living where I do here in the center of Washington state, I can't begin to imagine surviving without a car. Good luck on the job hunt -- I hear things are starting to look better....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are doing the happy dance....love your car

    ReplyDelete