Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR–A NEW BEGINNING

clip_image002

  It is time for new beginning, new quilts, more fabrics, and blog hops.  I can not wait for the fun to begin.  I will not bore you with what I have finish in 2013, because it was not much.  I will not give you a list of things I plan to finish, because as slow as I am I might not finish it since I am still trying to finish up 2012 stuff.  All I can tell you I am here willing and able to quilt what ever comes my way.  I hope to have you laughing with me and at me, as I am sure I have stories to tell you.

As you can see I am back writing my blog after 12:00.  I was have some computer problems with my blog (which really needs a face left.  As you can see I have change the color.  If you think it is too blue let me know.  I am not a web master and can not afford to pay anyone to up left the face of my blog so this is what you get for now.  Put I can change the color and face with what I have to work with.  Looking forward to your comment on this.

 I know most of you had a kick out of my Christmas decoration problems in 2012, Tom did not decorate the door this year and I did very little, tomorrow I will show you my tree before I take it down and why I went with the look.  I am digging out my sewing room from everything I dumped in it over the holiday and trying to see what is all back in that little room.  Some changes will be make in the coming months.

 Now I am just rambling, so HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU,  MAY YOUR SEAMS BE STRIGHT, AND YOUR SEAM RIPPER BE HANDY, AND THE NEW YEAR WILL BRING YOU MORE FABRIC TO HORD.

 

THE SLOW QUILTER (EVERY SLOWER) 

FELICIA

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Slow Quilter! While you were a-typing and redesigning, I was a-sleeping, it felt good! The blue is a pretty color but I'm an ole fogie, I prefer black type on a light background, LOL. I need to do some sewing room cleanup too, especially my cutting (or is it catch-all) table; I noticed my actual cutting space keeps getting smaller and smaller and smaller...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felicia. Happy New Year! I really love this color of blue, but it is a little hard on my eyes. I am an elderly person and I am having some trouble with them. so it seems just a little too bright.for my eyes. I hope this new year is very productive because I have so many things I would like to make. My list grows longer and longer with each new Blog Hop. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete